The SRVM avail the safe, secure and comfortable transport facility that boasts First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Speed governor, GPS based vehicle tracking system. Apart from this, SRVM have well trained & experienced driver, conductor and care taker.
1. Students availing bus facilities are expected to be on the left side of their bus stop at least five minutes prior to the scheduled arrival time of the bus.
2. Students waiting for the bus should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
3. The bus will not wait for late comers.
4. Students should occupy the seat as allotted by the bus conductor.
5. Students should not come near the entry door of the bus until the bus has come to a complete halt.
6. When the bus is in motion, student must not move around in the bus. The Students should not lean out of the windows.
7. Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
8. Students will be held responsible for any damage to bus caused by their negligence or deliberate act.
9. Whistling, shouting or any unruly behaviour will not be tolerated.
10. The driver should not be distracted for any reason.
11. Teachers availing school bus facility are responsible for maintaining discipline of students in the bus and any violation of rules should be reported to the Principal.
12. Parents are informed that they should not pass any message through the driver or conductor.
13. Do not spoil bus by eatables or anything, as well as do not throw anything outside the bus
14. For the withdrawal of transport services, one month written notice is essential.